What is the plan?
Would be the easy answer.
The truth is a little more complex.
Yes, if you ask for a written down plan,
that is broken up into achievable milestones,
then the answer is:
If you ask for a rough timeline,
for ideas floating around in my head,
then there actually is a lot of stuff.
The list would probably fill the whole 7 years.
Well, now that’s a plan 😉
Ok. Enough fun.
Let’s dump some brain.
I’m starting from nothing,
I will do everything that I need
to achieve everything that I want.
I will get my finances in order.
I will get my health back in shape. (As much as is possible with an “untreatable, unhealable chronic disease”.)
I will find new friends and rediscover old ones.
I will reconnect with my family.
I will make up with my Ex-GF.
I will have a job I love.
It’s just 7 years, but it all seems very doable.
So what is Step I?
Step I is Month I.
I’ll do this … and maybe more:
- Get into a regular writing rythm. (3-5 articles per week. And that 5 is a _max_.)
- Start working on a rough plan for the 7 years. (What will I have achieved after each year?)
- Fully understand the financial situation I’m in.
- Get started with my health makeover. (Mostly food input and sports output.)
- Keep you entertained. (After all, this is not only a log, it should be an enjoyable ride.)
So long … and thanks for all the fish.
(I reduced eating meat a while ago, but I still love fish…)