So how do I get back into the saddle again?
Back into life?
- It will take time – they say.
- A year, maybe two – they say.
But I don’t want to spent a year or two doing “nothing”.
I don’t want to loose a year or two of my life.
- Create a daily routine and stick to it – they say.
But I always loved my spontanity.
I think it’s one of my biggest upsides.
- Move to a place, stay there and grow roots – they say.
But that has never been my way of life.
I love moving to new places. Meeting new people. Scouting new territories.
- Take you medication and you will be happier – they say.
But there is nothing broken with my body, at least not on a physical level.
So why further mess up my (chemical) balance?
I can pull out of this by pure willpower. Just like I always did.
- Stop doing what you always did and do it like the others do – they say.
But I am different. Being different always got me straight to the top.
Why become like all the others?
This would just destroy who I am.
And there is absolutly no proof that that will actually do anything good,
apart from making some doctors and therapists feel smuck about them.
- So what can I do?
- What should I do?
- What will I do?
I have never been this close to getting out of the mess my life was.
- I won’t fail now – just short of having fixed everything.
- I will stay strong.
- I will do this.
And then I’ll be stronger than ever before.
And I’ll be so much stronger than almost everybody else.
You have to hit – your personal – rock bottom … to make it to the sky.